Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Security and Privacy

according to Facebook Privacy Is So Confusing Even the Zuckerberg Family Photo Isn't Private this article everything we put on the internet is no more privacy. This article thought me a lot of things. Now a day people privacy become stolen more often on internet so crazy as the same times its so  dangerous for our life too. Its not only the pic thing, all our identity is gone round once we put our personal info on the internet. To me its like when you put your personal info on the internet as the same time you put your self in big hazard. And also once you publish your personal info they know everything about you to me the sound its kind of pretty scare thing. Right know everything is not privacy on the internet once you publish  something  any stranger can get your access easily and can mused up your life. To me when I hear the word Privacy it support to help you to protect my info from thief but for them in the other way. Also they said we can protect your  privacy 100% from thief or stranger  24/7 they just  saying  the word to make the person feel save or to get his personal info easily. I think they are doing this consciously i don't know why they doing this on purpose. The government has to do something about this because we want our privacy save and not being violated. we want everything we do on  the internet should  be save. I mean I love technology but as the same time now a day people been doing such brutality things to others like, killing people, stolen everything they own etc.... so we want our privacy save all the time on the internet.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. We have to watch what we post online nowadays because you don't know who is viewing it.

    ReplyDelete