Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Network and communication

Texting while walking can really be risky business. I watched the video it is pretty interesting for anyone if they are understand it.  Texting while walking may seems natural and easy, but it so dangerous. To me texting while walking it is like gave you live to death because i remember  bad things happen to me. One year ago i was on my way to school and i was texting with my friend on that time, and all my attention  was on phone i wasn't see anything other than my phone  so i walked in to the street with out seeing anything so the next thing i sow is the big truck in front of my face i wasn't even listen when he  horn and lot of peoples were yelling "get out" but i didn't listen anyone. After that i just frozen right there . But the thanks to the driver he save my life. And also  the text wasn't  so important as well which is what i did so stupid thing that i will never forget.  After that i haven't  texting while i am on road or walking because i don't want repeat the same thing. So my fellow class mate texting while walking is not really good for our life. So i hope you will learn that texting while walking is not great.



I think skype in classroom i don't think it's great because that makes the students make fall sleep. We all know that skyping is like watching someone on TV so when we watch or skype for long period of time we prefer to sleep than seating there and listen while he or she talking on skype . But it's okay if it is like for short time. In general skype in classroom is not great because it might not have good quality pic of the person, and the connection might get lost also the skype might freezing. I think to me it's not good idea it  might happen bad thing while the skype on. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you avoided a texting accident. It's good to get your perspective since this is such a personal issue for you. I think texting while walking is a bit ridiculous myself. Surely you can wait till you get wherever you are going or just stop and text. If you look around campus though most everyone has their face in their phones while walking.

    I disagree with you about Skype in the classroom. I think it gives teachers the ability to expose students to endless possibilities and hopefully inspire those students.

    Laura Johnston

    ReplyDelete
  2. AA
    Skype can be used as a positive and negative but what if the whole class was watched just like a video through Skype that would result in less falling asleep and paying more attention, because this is our future. texting should be avoided at every cause unless at home, especially while driving, there should be cars that have jammer sin the,m to prevent texting or using the phone while driving unless the car in Park

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with that text while walking can be a problem. It can also affect your posture. I also agree how Skype could be a distraction. For all we know the students could mute the lecture.

    ReplyDelete